Monday, April 20, 2009

Less than 24 hours to go...

So I've packed, unpacked, repacked. Unpacked, repacked. Finally got everything into the luggage today! Then I weighed it all. The big one was 9 pounds over. So a little more unpacking, repacking... After taking out one item at a time and reweighing over and over, I finally got it under the limit! I guess I did not really need all 7 pair of shoes, multiple hardback books, and 5 pair of jeans, but it would've been nice... (notice I did not remove any painting/art paraphernalia - priorities!)
The puppies are gone. I took them to the kids yesterday. It's very quiet around here. Just sitting on my cozy couch listening to the rain. Need to pick up a few things around the house, then I'm off to bed!
Tomorrow one of my lovely friends will be picking me up and driving me to the airport - after we grab some lunch and have a good, last gab-fest.
Guess I'm off. The sooner I get to sleep, the sooner it'll be time to fly! Now, I just hope I'll actually be able to fall asleep.

1 comment:

  1. I'm following you twice, did you see that? Yea. And the more I try to check your blog the more I see that you are not updating it from the internet cafes. Apparently you are far too engrossed in having fun. Keep it up! But type a line or 2 now and then. :)

    ReplyDelete