Saturday, August 1, 2009

Loading up Etsy!

I've spent the last couple of weeks photographing a large portion of my ceramics. I've also taken a few more pics of some of my large oil paintings. And I'm finally getting everything edited and loaded onto my Etsy site! Once I finish getting my existing stock listed, I'm going to get started on some more in depth projects, and get them listed as soon as they are finished.
I'm also doing a few small things when I need a break from editing photos. I've made a few Yoga Eye Pillows, on request. These have turned out to be a pretty neat item. I started with some of my hand dyed silk, made small pillows, and filled them with lentils and lavender flowers! Very relaxing.
I've also done a few embossed metal images similar to my Bicycle Series paintings. These make great gifts for the cyclist in your life!
I'm updating Etsy almost daily, so check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment