Saturday, October 17, 2009

Teeny, tiny paintings for teeny, tiny budgets! A.K.A. My latest obsession...



I ran across some ACEO canvas papers at the art supply store the other day - and CAN'T STOP PAINTING TINY PICTURES!
It's great. I love the instant gratification of getting an image from my brain to the canvas when I use these little suckers. They dry quickly, and frame nicely. This is allowing me to sell the framed, mounted paintings for a bargain price, compared to my larger, more detailed pieces. They even come in their own boxes/bubble wrap - so they're ready for shipment! Be sure and check them out in my shop, if you haven't already. I think they will make great holiday gifts, and can't wait to finish this blog so I can head back to the studio to work on another batch!

No comments:

Post a Comment