Thursday, February 25, 2010

Updates!


So very busy lately! It's fantastic. I love being swamped with art work. So here are the basics:

Tomorrow night -
Friday, February 26 5:30pm - 7pm
Invitational Alumni Show
I have 6 of my larger paintings in the show. Very cool!

March 6 9am-6pm
I'll have my booth set up, just down from Olympia Cafe (guess where I'm having lunch!)
So come on down and check it out, if you're in the area.
I'll even have a special basket of St. Patrick's Day scarves for $20 - What a bargain!

Needless to say, I'm swimming in silk at the moment! I love it. This weekend I'll be taking a break to go to a bachelorette party in Atlanta. A girls gotta have a little fun now and then... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, these updates are great! Have fun at the party. Mine and Will's are gonna be combined, but not sure when yet.

    ReplyDelete