Monday, May 3, 2010

(Don't Get) Crazy Punch Recipe!

Ok, so we had a little shindig this weekend, and I wanted some punch. Much was discussed regarding forthcoming punch - mostly me: "ew, I don't like that one, or that one, or that one..." etc, etc. So I made it up. Purely based on my tastes, and to heck with the rest of the party-goers. And it was a hit! So here goes:



2 cans Frozen Lemonade, thawed
2 cans water
2/3 bottle Cranberry Juice
2liter Ginger Ale
1 bottle vodka (or whatever your limit is to keep you from getting too crazy.)
2 large sprigs mint

This tastes best if you let it sit for a while with the mint, and add the ginger ale just prior to serving.

And for all those people who did not know what the heck we were quoting - be sure to click the (Don't Get) Crazy link above!

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. That shindig... being my wedding reception! Just to be annoying. And the punch WAS delicious. Jennifer's genius is no secret.

    ReplyDelete