Saturday, October 9, 2010

Morning Sunshine!

Have been able to leave the windows open all week due to the lower temps here in lovely Savannah, GA. Downside - that sun sure was bright when it hit my french doors this morning... Oh well, up and at 'em!
I taught my first Intro Yoga on Thursday, and loved it completely. There were random, weird things happening throughout - such as late (35 minutes late...) arrival, hammering and sawing from the furniture store next door, a phone that forgot it was supposed to be on vibrate, etc. Just added to the relaxed, informal atmosphere in my opinion - and caused a few giggles. :) I'll be teaching every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am - so come on in and enjoy. It's an intro class that focuses on correct form and relaxation - but I definitely sneak a good work out in there as well.
I am anxious to start my 200 hr certification, and then go on to get an aerial yoga instructor's certificate as well. But I suppose that will have to wait a bit. Let me find a link to the aerial yoga - because this is some crazy-fun that I can't wait to experience - and hopefully teach!
Feels like Sunday, but it's only Saturday, so I'm off to get cleaned up and enjoy this lovely "bonus" day. Maybe I'll even squeeze in a couple of hours for the Top Secret painting I'm working on for Mark's bday in November...
Until next time - make it a fabulous day! namaste ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love Top Secret anything. And did I mention I can't wait to wear my scarf to work tomorrow? Because I can't. Wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl...enjoyed me some yoga today, too. Amazing how it really can refocus your mind. I'm in a much better place now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aerial yoga looks like a blast! Let me know what you think! There's a yoga studio here that is starting to teach hooping...I'm very interested...and will check it out as soon as the funds allow! :)

    ReplyDelete