Saturday, November 13, 2010

Junk in my Trunk.


I attended an event last night - it wasn't the most lucrative event ever. (but the band was good!) I took my scarves, and sold a few. But nothing like I am used to seeing this close to the holidays... I wonder if it's still the economy killing the art world. Or maybe it's my pricing. Or maybe it's my scarves. Who knows - maybe it's all of them? Whichever it is, I had fun visiting with friends and hanging out at the Arty Party at the Jepson afterwards. The after party was WAY past my bedtime (10pm-12pm) but I managed to stay awake and have a good time. Saw Ty Pennington there. They are doing an Extreme Home Makeover in the area. His entourage was in the way of me getting to the Doritos bin, so I was a little annoyed. I think it's great that we have stars in Savannah on a fairly regular basis, but I wish people would not torment them (and block the food in the process...)

It's another gorgeous day in Savannah - I have 3 new paintings I want to start working on, and can't decide which one to start with. So I think I'll start all three! Mark is working all weekend, so there's no reason I can't hole up in my back yard and get busy. Gotta go soak up some sunshine before it goes back into hibernation. Have a great day everybody!

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! (Just so you know, it's NOT your pricing and and it's certainly not your scaves). Tell Ty to back the eff up off the Doritos. :P

    ReplyDelete