Sunday, August 14, 2011

The winds they are a' changin'

We are currently prepping our lovely home of 10 years for sale. We love this house. We've put so much work into it. The back yard is our oasis. The living room is our go-to when we just want to chill. The puppies have their own little utopia - perfect for when we travel.

And what are we doing? Cleaning out the cobwebs, clearing out the packrat-like piles of "stuff" we've accumulated over this past decade. Most likely moving into a 2 bed/2 bath condo. Taking the puppies from their cozy, comfortable routine of being able to come and go as they want and plopping them in a 2nd floor condo, surrounded by neighbors and placing them completely under my control of their poop schedule. Not to mention the stairs. Stairs and wieners don't always mix...

So why are we doing this? I can't really say. Not because I don't know. But because I can't say. Very mysterious, huh? Let me just leave it at this: we are taking the 1st, albeit huge, step in our __ year plan to new adventures. Yes. __ years. Also a mystery. But don't worry. We have a plan. We always have a plan. :)

Stay tuned. One day I will be able to spill the beans. And what fabulous beans the are!

5 comments:

  1. Love the new layout! AND love a good mystery... I can't wait to catch the beans when they're spilled. Loveyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A new adventure, huh? Good for you! What about your studio...is that what the 2nd bedroom is for? I, like Kacey, look forward to those beans being spilled!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am cutting WAY back on art supplies. But this mystery plan will also be taking up a HUGE amount of my free time, so I don't know how much art work I'll be doing over the next year or so... There's a patio at the places I checked out today, and I might be able to set up shop there. I'll have to think about that one.

    PS - wanna buy a ceramic studio?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no place (or skill) for a ceramic studio, but my lil' bro is really talented with the clay (you know, like you!). I'll pass on the word! :)

    ReplyDelete