Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's that time again...

BIRTHDAY MONTH!!! Wooooot!

Can you tell I love my birthday? I love all birthdays, but mine is my favorite for some reason. Anyway. Yay for spring! Loving the warm weather. Also loving that I got to sit in the sun yesterday. And that our 2nd rental is just about move-in ready. Time to get back in the studio. :)

Watching a Miley Cirus movie. Trying to clear movies off of my Netflix list. Sadly, this is not the worst one that was on the list. But is the worst one that I've made it this far into. The others got deleted much earlier in the viewing process. Maybe I can finish this one...

So. What's up with you?

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Birthday Months!!! And just FYI, yours SHOULD be your favorite. :D This weather rocks...Spring skipped us last year so I'm glad she dropped in a bit early. Since you asked: I start my hooping class this Saturday!!! Nervous, excited, can't wait. And I have Spring Break next week, so other that the massive amount of homework I have to complete before Test 3 on the 14th, all is pretty darn good. Not sure why you'd watch a Miley Cyrus movie (or put it on your Netflix), but somebody has to watch it, right? ;P We just watched Stranger than Fiction again the other night. Love Will Ferrell! :D
    Catch ya on the flip side...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeeell, the movie was filmed at Tybee Island - here in Savannah. So I kinda HAD to watch it. Not horrible, not great. Neat shots of local scenery, so also not a complete waste of time.

    Yay for hoop class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday months are the best! Miley Cyrus, not so much... but that can be overlooked. <3

    ReplyDelete