Saturday, December 31, 2011

Layout


Dagnabbit! Just realized that the cool new layout I'd chosen completely annihilated the Etsy gadget as well as the Follow Me on twitter/fb/pinterest etc links. Gah. So here it is. Another layout!
This wouldn't really be an issue, but I don't really like clicking on websites and always having to find my way around them all over again. Maybe a back ground image change once in awhile? Sure. But total layout redo? Nope.
Buy hey! Here's a pick of me paddling yesterday on my new SUP! We celebrated our 16th anniversary by buying a 2nd board so we could paddle together. Awwww. ♥
(Don't be jealous of the booties.)


2 comments:

  1. Supa awesome!! that looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! so great! And love those rockin booties, maybe you can get more miles out of them, wearing them to yoga...?

    ReplyDelete