Thursday, January 5, 2012

Channeling Morticia

Here's my first vlog. I really need to turn the mic up, stop moving the computer, slow down while I talk (yes, Gmaw, you are right - I talk too. fast.) Etc. etc etc. But if I'm too lazy to type, I'm too lazy to edit - right? (ps. I LOVE teaching! I am merely making reference to the fact that students feel the need to comment without any apparent attempt at CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I am saving up the gems I've collected over the past 18 months - they will get their own blog. :)






3 comments:

  1. That color is fab on you, I LOVE it. Lighting's good too. Do more videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, Morticia! I think you should let them make their comments then look at them like they're crazy and either deny dying your hair or act like polka dots are TOTALLY what you were going for, because they are so "in" right now. Then, see how many of your students end up dying their hair, too. Whole new trend. ~b

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm at work so I went to the bathroom and pulled this up on my phone. Well worth doing that! "So let me know! Or don't." hahaha, that was great. Please do more.
    Very pretty background, btw.

    ReplyDelete