Sunday, July 29, 2012

Boat Name Quandry

Who knew it would be so crazy hard to agree on a boat name?!?

We headed down to St. Augustine yesterday for an afternoon of boat browsing.  Not really shopping, as we are just trying to narrow down the brands/models in the Catamaran world.  We spent the entire 3 hr drive down and most of the drive back brainstorming boat names.  Anyway, we hooked up with a great broker and learned SO much.  Great way to spend our Saturday.  :)

I think I've figured out a way to get around the boat name/blog glitch for now...  I wanted to have our boat name before starting the blog, but we don't have it yet, and we're already in the boat research process, so I need to get busy on the blog.  I think I'll go with something generic and then when we have the name nailed down, I can have the blog point to the "official" website.  I think it'll work.  Do you know of a glitch in that plan?  If so, let me know!

Here's our current favorite catamaran from our search yesterday:

Fountaine Pagot Mahe 36'


Ours will not be this new and shiney...


Isn't she gorgeous!  Now who knows if this will be our final choice, but it's fun to start the shopping process!

No comments:

Post a Comment