Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Basel this week...


Not a whole lot going on this week. I finally made it to our Munster. It was beautiful - I have a few pics I took before my batteries died... (today's outing consisted of finding a European battery charger!)
I always love doors, and there are some pretty spectacular ones here!
Here's the view from the church - and the steps way over there on the water's edge are where I had a picnic, read a book on Swiss culture and checked out the views.

The weather is gorgeous. Just keeps getting better.

Mark went to the States for Brit's High School graduation, and we are all very proud of her! He's back here now, and working away.

I had lunch with a friend at a local Mexican food restaurant. It was very good - especially the 11am margarita! Some food at restaurants has really been hit or miss, but I will definitely go back to this place. Did a little shopping, lots of my normal roaming around.

We miss the dogs, the kids and the house (not necessarily in that order, Britney), but all is still well in Basel!

1 comment:

  1. That is SOME door! Intimidating to knock on that one! So proud of you Brit!!!

    ReplyDelete